JetBrains Prague is looking for an experienced Full-stack web app developer for building a new project, aimed at setting a foundation for a social network for self-learners, - from the ground up.
This social network would not only connect people, education resources, learning activities, etc., but also aid users in achieving their self-education goals by the means of the crowdsourced "knowledge graph".
Technology-wise, you will be using a proprietary JetBrains Kotlin-based web app platform.
As a developer in our team you will be:
- Participating in the early stages of the project planning and prototyping
- Learning new technologies required for the success of the project as we go
- Involved in making decisions on the architecture of the project
- Engaged in project development and testing of both the front-end and the back-end of the project
Strong knowledge of:
- Java 8
- Full-stack web applications development
- English (fluent verbal and written skills)
- Knowledge of React JS and related technologies
- Knowledge of the alternative CSS-related techniques such as JSS, styled components
- SQL servers
- Docker, DevOps
- Maven, Gradle, Node.JS/NPM, Webpack
- JetBrains products/similar products usage experience.
- Fascinating work in a friendly team
- Developing products for software developers much like ourselves
- Annual bonus
- Unique company culture
- Flexible working schedule and home-offices
- Spacious comfortable office (open 24/7) with a private parking lot
- Ergonomic workspaces and cosy lounge zones
- Free drinks, fruits and snacks
- Office library with specialized work-related books
- Office gym (with washrooms), massage room, and a recreational zone
- Soft-skills trainings
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences in Europe and the US
- Help in relocating from another region
Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org